- Expert international faculty
- Latest clinical and basic research advances
- Talk tables during breakfast and lunch
- Separate clinical session for patients
Included meals in registration fees:
- Friday and Saturday dinners
- Saturday and Sunday breakfasts and lunches
- Coffee/tea during meeting
Included in hotel reservation:
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rate available for $130 including taxes (single or double)
- Special rates using pre-booking website using American Taxi
- Click here to book your American Taxi. Click here for information regarding airport pick up service.
Symposium Cancellation and Refund Policy
The Heme Biosynthesis and the Porphyrias 2021 symposium Cancellation and Refund Policy is as follows:
- Symposium registration canceled before Sept. 1, 2021 is refundable but subject to a $50 fee.
- Symposium registration canceled after Sept. 1, 2021 is refundable but subject to a $150 fee.
Accreditation: The University Of Utah School Of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit: The University of Utah School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 25.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nondiscrimination and Disability Accommodation Statement: Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities should be made in advance.